This island represents sakhyam, being a friend.
Lord Nityananda was speaking to Sri Jiva “….Rudradvipa has been cut in two pieces by the Ganges. See how this western island has now moved to the east bank. Read More…
Route: Pratap Nagar to Belpukur
- Total distance to cover: 17 Km.
- Start: from Pratap Nagar at 6.00 a.m. Crossing Ganga by boat from Pratapnagar to Shankarpur.
- Breakfast: at Rukunpur.
- Overnight: at Belpukur.
- Route subject to change
Holy places to visit:
- Sankarapura: Sripad Sankaracarya had darsana of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Read More…
- Ruins of Sacimata’s house.
- Belpukur: Temple of Madana Gopala worshipped by Nilambara Cakravarti and Sacimata. Read More…