Registration process along with payment is done under the Register menu.
- First create your account login and password under “My Account”.
- Then under “Register Now” select the parikrama ticket option (such as full price, or subsidized), and “add to cart”. Change the quantity if you are registering more than one attendee.
- Enter the attendee information for each attendee that you are registering for.
- You have the option of adding donation to your cart, to sponsor devotees or sponsor arrangements such as bus, boat, prasadam and tents etc.
- Click “view cart” to verify all your items and their quantities, then click “checkout” where you will choose your mode of payment, and click “place order” to complete your payment.
A confirmation email will be sent to the customer (who made the payment), and tickets will be sent to the attendees’ email as html (and pdf attachment) within a day. The customer can also download individual tickets as pdf files from his “my account” tab.
When you arrive at Mayapur ISKCON Temple, please show your ticket on phone or as a printed copy at the Pandal check-in counters. The staff will scan the ticket barcode, verify your details and check you in by providing you a wristband. Please wear the wristband during the 8 days of parikrama.
Hare Krishna. Per Govt. of India requirements, we are required to retain a copy of your identification and visa documents. Please bring a photocopy of your identification document and the visa page (for non-Indians) with you at the time of check-in for the parikrama. Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to ask us any questions, or by assisting with devotional seva. For any doubt please contact us.